عبده لتعلم الإنجليزية والكمبيوتر
Islamic Online University Untitl15
Islamic Online University Untitl15
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات عبده الأقصرى للغات (وخاصة الإنجليزى) والكمبيوتر ... وكذلك يهتم المنتدى بشؤون التعليم والمعلمين والطلاب فى جميع المراحل التعليمية المختلفة .

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

شارك مرة واحدة واربح من الإنترنت يوميا مدى الحياة
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
إعلن معنا

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
Admin
Islamic Online University I_vote_rcapIslamic Online University I_voting_barIslamic Online University I_vote_lcap 
سندس
Islamic Online University I_vote_rcapIslamic Online University I_voting_barIslamic Online University I_vote_lcap 
مسلم وأفتخر
Hassan
فارس اللغة
khaledangle
أمير الشعراء
ام اياد
علاءالدين خالد
الباحث عن النجاح
خدمات عامة

آله حاسبة
عداد الزوار
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لمنتديات عبده الأقصرى حقوق الطبع والنشر©2011 - 2012

Islamic Online University

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
  ;
   ;
Admin

الدولة : مصر
عدد المساهمات : 642
نقاط : 151794
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/01/2010
العمر : 35
الموقع : http://abdo4esl.weebly.com/
العمل/الترفيه : معلم لغة إنجليزية

Islamic Online University Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Islamic Online University   Islamic Online University Emptyالسبت 19 نوفمبر 2011, 1:30 pm

Islamic Online University In-the-name-of-allah-the-most-beneficent-the-most-merciful

A series of completely free diploma courses arranged into an organized program of study wherein students who follow the recommended sequence will embark on a study program guided by Dr. Bilal Philips himself. The program provides an introduction to the basic Islamic sciences and insight into the manhaj or way of the Prophet (pbuh) as embodied in the Qur'aan and authentic Sunnah in accordance with the understanding of the first generation. Some of the courses will be on topics of immediate and practical relevance to the students. The free course of study will also introduce students who wish to pursue an accredited BA or MA in Islamic Studies to the methodology of the BAIS program.

Certificates will be given for each of the free courses and a diploma for those who complete all of the free courses.

To access the free diploma courses you need to create a Free Study Account for yourself. Creating a Free Study Account is quick easy and of course FREE!

To make a Free Study Account just click on the 'Register Now' button which will take you to the sign up form. Please provide an email ID that you use regularly as this will be used for your account activation and future correspondence. On completion of the form press the 'Create my new account' button. A link will be sent to you via email. Click on the link within the mail to activate your account. If you do not receive the activation mail within 24 hours (it is usually sent out immediately) check your Spam box. If its not there either please send an email to support@islamiconlineuniversity.com, mentioning your full name and the email ID you used to create the Free Study Account.

Once you have activated your Free Study Account you are ready to enroll for the courses (Enrollment is FREE!). Log in to the site and click on the course you wish to enroll for. You will be asked to confirm that you wish to enroll for the course by clicking on the 'Yes' button. Once you do that you will be taken to the Course page and you can start traveling on the path to knowledge and bi-izniLlaah the path to Paradise.

Go to IOU
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://abdo4english.egyptfree.net

Islamic Online University
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Islamic Idioms

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
عبده لتعلم الإنجليزية والكمبيوتر  :: منتدى الحوار العام-
انتقل الى: