عدد المساهمات : 642
نقاط : 150518
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/01/2010
العمر : 32
الموقع : http://abdo4esl.weebly.com/
العمل/الترفيه : معلم لغة إنجليزية
|موضوع: زمن الماضى التام الثلاثاء 17 أبريل 2012, 4:13 am|| |
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Past perfect We use the past
perfect simple to talk about what happened before a point in the past.
It looks back from a point in the past to further in the past.
The past perfect simple is often used when we report what people had said/thought/believed.
- I hadn't known the bad news when I spoke to him.
- I checked with the supplier and they still hadn't received the contract.
- She had already told him before I got a chance to give him my version.
- The company has started the year well but was badly hit by the postal strike.
- He told me they had already paid the bill.
- He said he believed that John had moved to Italy.
- I thought we had already decided on a name for this product.
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــزمن الماضى التامــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــنستخدم الماضي التام عندما يكون عندنا حدثين .
الحدث الاول يكون الفعل فيه ماضي تام والحدث الثاني يكون فيه ماضي بسيط
طبعا نستخدم ادوات ربط (when , before ,after)
فعل الماضي التام يتكون من (had +past participle
والجمله التاليه توضح دلك:
After my father had bought vegetables,My mother ed it
When the teacher had explained the lesson, she made aquizz
2-نستخدم الماضي التام في الجمل الشرطيه النوع الثالث وخاصه جملة فعل الشرط(if)
مثال:If I had studied hard,Iwould have passed the exam
3-By the time
By the time I ate my lunch , I had cleaned my hands
By the time+sub +simple past , sub+Past perfect
في الكلام الغير مباشر عندما يكون الفعل ماضي بسيط او مضارع تام او ماضي تام
مثال:1-I cleaned the window"
She said that , She had cleaned the window.
2-They have cleaned the windows"
They said that, they had cleaned the windows
3-They had cleaned the windows"
They said that , they had cleaned the windowsـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــتدريبـــاتexercise 1
exercise 2 exercise 3 exercise 4 exercise 5 exercise 6