عدد المساهمات : 642
نقاط : 151379
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/01/2010
العمر : 34
الموقع : http://abdo4esl.weebly.com/
العمل/الترفيه : معلم لغة إنجليزية
|موضوع: زمن الماضى التام المستمر الأربعاء 18 أبريل 2012, 8:34 pm|| |
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Past perfect continuous We use the past perfect continuous to look back at a situation in progress.
We use it to say what had been happening before something else happened.
- It was a good time to invest. Inflation had been falling for several months.
- Before I changed jobs, I had been working on a plan to reduce production costs.
- We had been thinking about buying a new house but then we decided to stay here.
We use it when reporting things said in the past.
- It had been snowing for a while before we left.
- We had been playing tennis for only a few minutes when it started raining.
- He was out of breath when he arrived because he had been running.
She said she had been trying to call me all day.
- They said they had been shopping.
- I told you I had been looking for some new clothes.
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــالشرح باللغة العربية
لزمن الماضى التام المستمرـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــتكوينه :يتكون الماضي التام المستمر من
had been + الفعل مضافا إليه ing I had been working - He had been working She had been working - It had been working You had been working - We had been working They had been working استخدامه : نستخدم الماضي التام المستمر لكي نتحدث عن فعل استمر حتي وقت في الماضي . I was very tired . I had been working all day أنا كنت تعبان . كنت أعمل طوال اليوم . They didn't like the house , even though they had been living there for years هم لم يحبوا هذا المنزل ، ومع ذلك كانوا يعيشون هناك سنوات . There were books everywhere . She had been reading for hours كانت الكتب في كل مكان . هي كانت تقرأ لساعات . How long had you been waiting when they arrived ? ما المدة التي كنت قد انتظرتها عندما وصلوا ؟ ؟ Why were you so wet ? What had you been doing لماذا كنت مبتل هكذا ؟ ماذا كنت تفعل ؟ صيغة النفي : نضع not أو n't بعد had لم أكن أعمل I had not been working لم نكن نعمل We hadn't been working صيغة السؤال : نضع had قبل الفاعل هل كنت تعمل ؟ Had you been working
exercise 2 exercise 3 exercise 4 exercise 5